Sunday, September 26, 2010

4 kids, a husband & I work part-time. Sure I have time to blog.

So maybe I'm being a bit ambitious... I do have a lot going on in my life. I feel very lucky to have the husband I have. My boys are a constant source of both joy & chaos. My baby girl is a dream come true but still a baby & therefore a lot of work (on little sleep!) And my job, while I actually enjoy it & feel very fortunate to have found a job that fits into my family's life so well, is still a job I have to leave my family for 3 evenings every week.  (Read: I would totally quit if I won the lottery!) Yes, my life is full. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

I am hoping this blog can become a snapshot into my life at this point. I have things that I am passionate about that I want to share. In this age of cyberspace, I felt this was a natural step for me. I invite to to join me. Read, comment, share.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment